Together the world is our oyster
We are a strong and diverse team with a multitude of roles and interests: We’re parents, cyclists, gamers, gardeners, night owls and early birds, and first and foremost, our passion is film. We love what we do, and we love doing it together. Together with our clients and partners, and maybe soon also together with YOU!
What exactly is it about?
- Exciting film projects from renowned clients from industry, science and society
- Deep insights into projects in the fields of corporate communications and CSR
- Independent supervision and support of film projects from briefing to delivery
- Intensive cooperation with all trades (sales, post-production, editing, design, animation)
- Precise project management from proposal preparation to calculations, timings and service provider coordination
- Documentation and evaluation of film projects
- Licensing and contract preparation for clients and partners
- Coordination of film teams worldwide
- Note: We are not looking for a creative producer!
What do we expect?
- sound professional experience (5 years or more) in project management of film productions
- commercial knowledge in calculation and offer preparation
- communication skills, open-mindedness and diplomatic negotiation skills
- confident handling of all office programs
- business fluent in written and spoken English and German, further language skills would be an advantage
What do we offer?
- an open and collegial environment in a professional team
- a nice office in Kreuzberg but also the possibility to work remotely
- working and working without fear with great team support
- positive error culture in a non-discriminatory environment
- family-friendly working hours and a work-life balance that can be adapted to your life situation
- performance-based and market-standard payment in a permanent position
- perspective development opportunities according to talent and interest
Please send your application with salary requirements and earliest starting date to our colleague Maria Reschke, who will also be happy to answer any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org, Telefon: 030 – 322 9525 0
Your application is the first step in us doing a film together. Our colleague Maria will answer any of your questions about the advertised positions.